Tuesday, October 21, 2008

INTRODUCTION


It is my sincere hope that through this book A Feather in the Wind: A Childs Search for Truth, I may help others go to the child that lives within them. The Child that is easily overlooked and pushed aside day after day, because we have become to accustomed to the chaotic adult world. There is a child that lives within all of us that wants to be heard and allowed to show us the Truth that it sees and feels.
This book is based on my life and how I've found my inner child through nature. It explains the heartache I felt and how at the lowest point of my life I needed something real, I needed to find myself. Not sure where to go to find the Inner Peace I longed for I started out on what I though would be a simple walk in the woods to clear my head. It turns out that the walk in the woods that day changed my life and it was exactly what I needed to see and to face. Now, it is in the woods and at the pond I find my Truth, and it is in my Truth where I am forever living.
It is my hope that I may reach out and touch one of you. Even if I can change one of your lives than this book has been worth it.We as humanity fear that which we don't yet understand. We fear the Unknown. But, my brothers and sisters it is the Unknown that teaches us to grow. Go to Unknown, immerse yourself in it and allow it to become a part of you.
I have discovered on my journey and search for Truth true and loyal friends. They have never judged me and the only thing they wanted was to help me find the real and true Molly. To have me go to her and to not be afraid of what she had to teach. The animals, the trees, the clouds, and all of life's beautiful creations reached out to help me in my time of need.They spoke of love, peace, harmony, compassion, and for the need of humanity as a whole to start to pay attention. I ask for you to listen to the words of the hawk, geese, trees, wind, wildflowers, sun, moon, stars, and the clouds. Listen to what our Earth Mother is telling us. Don't be afraid of things that you don't yet understand. Be grateful for that is your opportunity to expand and to grow. It is my sincere desire to see all of you spread your wings and soar on the winds of truth.
Spread your wings and fly...

No comments: