Friday, March 13, 2009

Chapter 11 : Soulmates

CHAPTER 11 : SOUL MATES PART 1
I walked up the hill and went through the same routine as always, saying my hellos and placing the corn in all the right spots. As I looked up there were four soul mates directly across from me. Speaking quietly and gently I started to fill them in on my plans and telling them how I sincerely hoped they might assist me.
To set the mood of the day it was beautiful. The daffodils were in full bloom, clumps of the completely surround the whole pond and all you can smell is sweet spring. The soul mates kept walking on the other side directly across from me, perfectly lined up. Smiling I continued on to the next bunch of daffodils and waddle, waddle, waddle sure enough they lined up directly across from me again. This continued down the whole length of the pond and back.
I said, " well your friendly today."
" Honk, Honk, Honk, " was my reply
" Really, now that is truly fascinating, " I tossed back at them laughing.
" Well, my beloved soul mates I have hopes of writing a book, something that will touch people. Maybe even have them look at things in ways they never thought they would be possible before. See my babies for a long time I thought I walked this Earth alone and was in need of strength and guidance. Then it dawned on me that perhaps you might like to aide me and help the rest of our Earth family."
" Honk, Honk, Honk."
" Well , that's what I wanted to tell you. Since I've been here listening to you and the rest of my animal family, I haven't been better. Breathing the fresh air, and listening to your stories and filled my being up with light. It is my hope and goal to give others something extraordinary and make them question their everyday lives. Have them listen to what you and the others are saying. Would you help me?"
" Honk- Are you gonna listen, " asked one of the soul mates.
" Yes. " I whispered.
" Are you sincere in this endeavor or do you have selfish motives?"
I cleared my throat, " My motives are sincere I want to give you a voice. Help others to hear your voice and help them to hear the Master within."
" We'll have to talk about it Molly but I for one can't wait to share my stories with you."
" Alright, " I replied.
They got back into the water and as they swam away I waved to them from the shore and said , " Thank You."
Silently I stood and watched them swim back into the swamp where their discussion took place...They had quite the commotion with all sorts of honking and flapping wings.
Everyday was bringing me closer and I knew when the timing was right it would all be worth it.

No comments: